2011年1月3日星期一

New Year sentiment

New Year sentiment

You that dream, my dream in the hearts of boiling, you style is the most beautiful silhouette, drink high passion welled up in my heart! Real life geometry? Wine and song. Your courage is my face. Results are my heart has thousands of your vision of the world this New Year, I live in a particularly free and easy, free and easy is a heart dream, a vision of reality!
Passing gradually in the years of life, the precipitation of a leisurely look forward to! New Year's is an old dream of most people expect, what the years will give me infinite surprise and happy dreams, I will use my indomitable spirit, open up a new blueprint for your life, make life beautiful downtown, I'm holding bright Spring Night pursuit of their own value of life good dream!
Over the past few years, I step by step, consolidate my way into the future, with the sweat on both sides of the leaf moisture Road Green bonuses, so popular in mountain mountains tree flowers, beautiful mountains of the world have my sea blue leisurely pace, swing Layers are fantastic boat ripples caused by the wonders of pretty, sparkling under the sun flashing all my life, the most splendid scenery is like a dream Symphony Wizard!
I passed down the spirit world Cantabile flowing, the stream still dream of playing like crazy fantasy of gurgling Sound of like drunk, Moonlit Night's Dream music songs strike, there are layers of moonlight pouring a trail to the swaying shadows on the tree It really is still a dream world, fantasy blooms still whirling Wizard of Oz, my heart in this world is full of beautiful, elegant in a unique, Tiannvsanhua general - the easy and natural beauty in the extraordinary!
Lovely a spirit of coffee, I love the covers of fantasy New Year ah pure nightmare! Give me the strength to look forward to a non-magic non-dream feeling brewing in the hearts of thousands of end romantic dream dream dream tenderness obsession! I will use my superhuman tenderness, to live in this world to do any one thing, but certainly not because of the small not for profit, not because of evil, however humble!

没有评论:

发表评论