2010年12月1日星期三

Scattered love

Love, that love is illusory.
Been, that love is sweet.
And remember, that love is just bitter.
Heartbreak, love always helpless scattered over the ground ... ...
"Why should we give up on me?"
Love lying on the cold ground so asked.
I said: "I want my love and ideals."
"Pick me," Love and prayed, "you will know later how valuable I am."
I said: "I ... ..."
I begged the face of conflicts of love, but also silent ... ...
My heart is longing, love it can not see, between the ideal of love and I finally chose the ideal.
Only to see tears in the face of love, I finally give up a little bit of bending, Di Mei, once again picked up my love, I feel love in my palm, such as a sparkling pearl, has a warm, bright light .
Just ... ...
"Forgive my choice," and finally I said to love this.
"Perhaps, now is not for me, I love the ideal of important", I am said to himself, outstretched hand ready to love again for scattered pearls.
"No," Love said of despair.
"Do not forsake me, take pawn it, in exchange for what you need, when you one day you remember when redeemed me again."
I held my love, love pearls into the pawnshop.
Pawn shop dispensers without looking up asked: "When for-what?"
"Ideal and free" I Qieqie answer.
"Put down your love go."
I see my love is loaded into the bag, the bag label, in November 2004 of love.
I was holding the "ideal and free" escape the pawn shop.
Finally I do not have the shackles of love, but also got my freedom, I enjoy in my freedom to fly the sky ideal, but after a period of time, there is a called "lonely" friends always when I do not pay attention often the arrival of my side, I always unable to reject its invitation, in this day, I thought of my love, love the light that has a beautiful pearl.
I once again entered the pawn shop of love, there is still covered with the bag, still or the treasurer's still without looking up, still face expressionless.
"I think redemption in November 2004 of love."
"How to redeem?"
Dispensers have been a bit old with the voice that answered me.
"I'm all present and future, and my heart," I said without hesitation.
When I opened the bag with trembling hands, I found my heart, there is still the original experience of love, that beautiful and exciting jump.
I am very careful holding love pearls, love, happily left the pawn shop.
Perhaps because the last time I did not understand the reason for treasure, this time I was very concerned about my heart, love pearls hand, the way I always fear it accidentally lost, so Zhigu attention to the hands of the love and forget to see the road ahead, and even forget the typhoon season here has been one of my carelessness, love pearl is called "reality" of the typhoon blew over the floor.
I watched my love pearl dropped to the ground into the sand and capsules ... ...
"No! This is not my love, my love is the pearl!"
I cried crazy.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论